Vegetable soup with coconut milk
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We clean and finely chop the vegetables and greens. Saute onions, leeks, garlic in oil, add celery, carrots and potatoes, chew lightly and when the vegetables are slightly softened add the ginger and hot pepper cleaned of ribs and chopped. Pour about 200 ml of water and let it boil for a few minutes. Then add the kale and coconut milk.
Let everything boil for 10-15 minutes then add the curry paste, sesame oil, soy sauce and fish sauce. Taste and add as needed a little soy sauce if the soup is not salty enough. Fish sauce is an ingredient often used in Thai cuisine. It has a strong aromatic taste. It can be found in Asian stores.
Due to these sauces and curry paste, there is normally no need for salt. Separately cut the meat into strips and fry it crispy in a little oil.
We serve it in plates for soup.
Spinach soup with coconut milk, Nigella Lawson's recipe
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 1 box 400 ml coconut milk
- 500 g frozen spinach
- 250 ml of boiled water
- 1 teaspoon vegetable powder
- 1 red hot pepper, chopped
Method of preparation
Place the curry paste in a bowl with a few tablespoons of coconut milk.
Keep the pot on the fire, stirring constantly, to obtain a paste.
Stir in the rest of the milk.
Add pieces of frozen spinach and pour in the boiled water that will have to cover the spinach.
Add the vegetable powder and mix to combine the flavors.
Bring the soup to the boil and keep on the fire for 10 minutes.
Cauliflower cream soup with coconut milk
A not too big cauliflower a white part zucchini from 2 leeks a small bunch of larch (or other greenery you like) a bay leaf 400ml coconut milk (canned) a tablespoon of cornstarch salt white pepper or black nutmeg.
Method of preparation
We wash the cauliflower and divide it on the bouquets of zucchini, clean it and cut it into slices, cut the leek in half, lengthwise and then cut it into 10 cm segments. Put the vegetables in a pan and cover them with cold water. We put the larch connection so whole and tied, so that we can easily remove it after boiling. We also add a bay leaf and salt. Boil first over high heat (until it starts to boil) and then over low heat for about 20 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
After boiling, take out the vegetables with a spatula with holes and mix them in a kitchen processor. Not before removing the bay leaf and the larch. Add 2 tablespoons of the vegetable broth (strained) and mix once more.
Strain the broth and cauliflower puree back into the pan. Keep the pan on low heat, and in the meantime mix the coconut milk with a tablespoon of cornstarch and incorporate into the soup. In the classic recipe of cauliflower cream soup put 2-3 potatoes for texture. I, as usual, try to reduce the caloric intake of the dishes I cook. That's why I replace potatoes with a tablespoon of cornstarch
Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. The soup is ready!
Serve hot soup, sprinkled with raw olive oil and rye bread croutons!
Lentil soup and coconut milk
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and sauté the onion and garlic until soft. Add the spices and fry for 1 minute.
2. Drain the lentils and add the onion mixture. Pour the vegetable juice. Boil for 20 minutes or until lentils soften.
3. Add the tomatoes (set aside a few for garnish), coconut milk and coriander and bring the soup to a boil. Boil for another 5 minutes. Season with sugar and salt and pepper. Add the lemon juice.
4. Put the soup in bowls and garnish with the preserved tomatoes and a little coriander. Serve with fried tortillas.
1 onion, chopped
4 cloves of garlic, grind
2 whole seeds of cardamom
2 cinnamon sticks
1 teaspoon of turmeric
250g lentils, soaked in hot water
1l vegetable juice
1 box of small tomatoes or mix of tomatoes and onions, chopped
1 can of coconut milk
125g fresh coriander
2 teaspoons sugar
salt and pepper
the juice of a lemon
coriander for garnish
tortilla with seeds for serving.
Cauliflower soup & # 8211 a flavorful soup, perfect for lunch
Cauliflower soup is my favorite food. I've been eating it for years and I'm not tired of it. Even my kids love it. I tried several recipes, but these are my favorites.
Cauliflower cream soup with carrots and celery
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cauliflower, 1 onion, 3 stalks of celery, salt and pepper (to taste)
- 3 carrots, 4 cloves garlic, 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 2 cups vegetable broth
Method of preparation:
Wash the cauliflower and break it into small bunches. Peel an onion and cut it into cubes. We slice the celery stalks. Peel the carrots and cut them into cubes, and finely chop the garlic cloves.
Heat the butter and olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower, onion, celery and carrots. Cook everything for 10-12 minutes, until the vegetables start to soften. We mix occasionally.
Add the garlic and cook for another 1 minute. Add thyme, oregano and cornstarch. Let the vegetables boil for another 1 minute, then add the vegetable soup and milk. Stir constantly until the soup boils.
Reduce heat to low and simmer for another 3-5 minutes, until the soup thickens. Season with salt and pepper to taste. We serve hot soup. Good appetite and increase cooking!
Cauliflower soup with Indian spices
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil, 1 teaspoon curry, 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1 red onion, 1 teaspoon chopped turmeric, 1/2 teaspoon white pepper, 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup sliced carrots, 1 cauliflower cap, 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tomato, a box of chickpeas, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 boxes of coconut milk
- 1 cup water, 1 teaspoon ground turmeric, 1 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Method of preparation:
Rinse the cauliflower and break it into bunches. Peel the onion and then cut it.
Heat the avocado oil in a large pot over medium heat. When the oil heats up, add the onion and carrots. Cook the vegetables until they start to brown.
Add chopped turmeric and cauliflower. Cook everything for 2 minutes, then add the garlic. After 1 minute, add the coconut milk, water and finely chopped tomatoes. Mix well.
Add the spices (curry, coriander, white pepper, nutmeg, turmeric, cumin and cinnamon). Mix well. When the soup starts to boil, reduce the heat to low.
Add the chickpeas and mix well to combine with the rest of the ingredients. Cook the soup for 45 minutes, until the carrots and cauliflower soften and can be pierced with a fork. We serve hot soup. Good appetite!
Cauliflower soup with bacon
- 8 cups cauliflower bouquets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 250 gr diced smoked bacon
- 2/3 cup chopped onion, 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable soup
Method of preparation:
First we preheat the oven to 230 degrees C.
Sprinkle the cauliflower with olive oil and salt and place it in a tray lined with baking paper. Bake the cauliflower until golden, for about 40 minutes. Stir twice during baking.
Fry the smoked bacon in a saucepan until crispy. Then we take it out and put it on a paper towel, to absorb the excess fat.
We drain the fat left by the bacon in the pan. We leave only a tablespoon of fat in the pan. Add onion and garlic to the pan. Cook for a few minutes, then add cauliflower and chicken or vegetable soup. I was waiting for it to boil.
When the soup starts to boil, reduce the heat. Boil the soup for 20 minutes.
Put the cauliflower soup in a blender and mix until smooth. Then put the soup in bowls. Garnish with diced fried bacon. Good appetite!
Lentil soup with coconut milk
Everyone will immediately fall in love with this combination of red lentils, coconut milk and Veggy Exotic blend. A very filling vegan dish that is full of protein. The exotic combination of the Veggy Exotic seasoning mixture contains turmeric, mango and ground cinnamon which gives little variety to meatless dishes.
Dessert with coconut milk, tapioca and bananas
I didn't want to scare you by calling it banana soup with tapioca, you would have said it's an inedible weirdness. No more pudding carbs now. I'll explain immediately why, but I want to give priority to the blog & # 8220Savori Urbane & # 8221 and the "Shan'shi - The Asian Connection" campaign to promote the company's products & # 8220Shan & # 8217shi & # 8221 on the occasion of the Chinese New Year celebration (17 -19 February), Year of the Wood Goat. Access the official page of the campaign where Savori Urbane groups a beautiful collection of Asian recipes, which I will try, cooked by 12 friendly bloggers.
The products are sent by Maresi Foodbroker, the official distributor of & # 8220Shan & # 8217shi & # 8221 products.
So, I have tapioca, I will replace the pudding starch with these tasty pearls, which are obtained from the fibrous part of the cassava root, a plant that grows in Brazil and can reach sizes up to 3 m high.
The root of the plant is branched and rich, in the production process being processed and transformed into flour, grains or tapioca flakes. Tapioca is not a popular food in Romania but in other parts of the world it is widely used in food. It is an extremely nutritious food for both children and adults. It is also recommended for babies when switching to solid foods. Very affordable tapioca: 500g = 7 lei from health food / tea shops (Plafar type).
It tastes like coconut and vanilla-flavored rice pudding, and the hazelnuts are the icing on the cake, you have to put hazelnuts on top. Cinnamon I sprinkled less than the recipe provided, as far as you can see and it was perfect.
On this occasion I communicate a tip to girls who know that they cannot prepare sweets with gelatin, as in mousse creams they can replace gelatin with tapioca. By boiling they become translucent and depending on the concentration it solidifies wonderfully. I will try, I am sure it will be ok in a Diplomat cake and the taste will not be distorted at all, it tastes like rice.
I cooked here with Shan & # 8217shi coconut milk which is not a long juice at all, it is of very good quality.
100 g tapioca pearls
500 ml of water
100 ml coconut milk (or cow's milk)
500 g ripe bananas
1 pinch of salt
2 sachets of vanilla sugar / vanilla essence
100 g unsalted roasted hazelnuts
1. Crush the hazelnuts on the robot.
2. Prepare 4 decorative bowls / jars or deep plates if you serve the dish immediately.
3. Put the pearls in a saucepan, pour cold water, and place the bowl over medium heat. When hot, reduce heat to low. Depending on the quantity, it takes about 5 to 10 minutes. You must mix continuously with a spatula / spoon. It is ready when they become translucent and you can see some small white balls that form the middle of the pearl. It becomes quite the consistency of pudding.
4. Remove the pan from the heat, add the coconut milk, sliced bananas, sugar and salt and simmer for about 2 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat and add the vanilla.
6. Pour into the prepared bowls, leave the soup to cool for at least 10 minutes to harden and serve with hazelnuts and / or a little cinnamon on top.
This delicacy that I fell in love with is eaten as warm as rice pudding, but Romanians prefer it cold, like a pudding.
Liv (e) it!
Vegetable for the winter
A can that should not be missing from the pantry shelves, is the vegetable one. I prefer to do the one without preservative, that's why I chose the salt method. Because it also has larch in its composition, it is used in soups.
The recipe does not come with exact quantities and it seems that the rule is 200 grams of coarse salt per kg of vegetables. I put less, I thought the amount of salt was a bit high and I used more roots.
Coconut soup with curry and vegetables
Add all the soup ingredients to the KitchenAid® Power Plus® blender jar.
- 1 3/4 cup (420 ml) clear vegetable soup or filtered water
- 1 3/4 cup (420 ml) canned fatty coconut milk (1 can of 400 ml)
- 1 cup (140 g) raw, unsalted cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free tamarind sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh, grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 thin grated zucchini in the shape of a noodle
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into julienne
- 1/2 cup (14 g) small, finely chopped coriander
Add all the soup ingredients to the KitchenAid® Power Plus® blender jar.
Attach the cover and choose the Adapti-Blend ™ Soup program.
Process until the machine turns off automatically. Alternatively, process for about 5 minutes, starting at speed 1 and gradually increasing to speed 10.
The soup will be hot when ready. Divide the soup evenly into four bowls, then add equal amounts of grated zucchini, bell pepper and coriander. Enjoy immediately.
OUR MOST LOVED FOODS
Share the joy with these tried and tested recipes for the temptations of taste. Loved by home cooks, you will enjoy satisfied smiles at dinner, almost as much as flavors.
Ruby Red (Juice)
Add all ingredients (including any additives) to the KitchenAid® Pro Line® Series blender jar.
Add all ingredients (including any additives) to the KitchenAid® Power Plus® blender jar.
Grapefruit Tea-Ni (Smoothie)
To prepare green tea, infuse the tea bag with hot water for 30 seconds do not leave.
Thai soup with chicken and coconut milk
It is a recipe in which the strong aroma of lemongrass is felt. It will be an exotic and fragrant delight for lunch.
Mix coconut milk with chicken soup, lemongrass and crushed ginger in a pot. Put everything on medium heat and cook for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the chicken pipette strips, fish sauce and hot peppers. Bring to the boil and then cover the pot. Boil over low heat, simmer until meat is tender.
Add the lime juice and serve the soup with a little chopped coriander.
Recipe and photo source: Food Republic
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.