Cheddar cheese dog recipe
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Popular collections
- Everyday cooking
This cheese dog is a fun take on the classic American hotdog, takes no time to put together and is a great option for kids of all ages. You could even use a wholegrain roll for a healthier option and serve with sticks of cucumber and carrot as 'chips'.
1 person made this
- 3 teaspoons tomato ketchup or barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 small hotdog roll, sliced lengthways
- 35g Cheddar, cut into a finger shape
MethodPrep:5min ›Ready in:5min
- Mix the finely chopped onion into the tomato ketchup.
- Smear the mix inside the roll and add the finger of Cheddar.